Yes. 58. Days. Until I am a married woman. It does not seem real to me, at all. And yes this is suppose to be a blog about art and junk, but hey this is pretty good stuff, right? I remember having a dream long long ago about my wedding... and it is weird because the man I was marrying did not have face... and then when I met Chad that face got filled in finally with his. The ceremony was outside and I was holding pink flowers. I never thought this dream would come true. Ever. And we are spending our honeymoon in Maui!!!! I am elated.
I feel strange though, I am not one for bringing attention to myself, or letting people do things and buy things for me {and Chad}. I don't feel deserving of all of this in a way I suppose. But, because my sister has decided to throw a small shower for me... I have to let this issue that I have go. And I have decided that there will be no walking down an isle... too many eyes on me. NO grand entrance whatsoever. Instead, just some hanging out and mingling while waiting to get the ball rolling.
I just pray that the sun is shinning...
Wish I could be there! You will be a stunning bride! It just doesn't seem right that I will miss it :*(
ReplyDeletei will miss you but... YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!!! i love you, and your mommy duties are so way more important.
ReplyDelete