So, I thought I would have a little more fun with this blog and start posting some of my decorating adventures. Chad and I are getting ready to finally do something with our bedroom. Now that we are married and all grown up, it is time for us to have a beautiful bedroom that is our own little nest. We just bought a new bed... mattress, headboard, footboard, and king size to boot. We chose the Lillesand bed from Ikea, and my sister bought us an enormous colorful quilt from Pottery Barn as a wedding gift. Now, this transformation will take a while, because I will wait around for the perfect accents and furniture pieces to add the the room. Of course I have tons of ideas and inspiration. {I am looking for an antique buffet to fix up. A buffet in the bedroom!!??!! Just wait... it's a surprise!} I will update and post pictures along the way, so enjoy and I hope that you can find some inspiration from this.
a sneak peek...
No comments:
Post a Comment